T:25 KNEES - Pair
When worn as suggested, the T:25 Knee trains key muscles to improve neuromuscular communication to increase speed and vertical jump while reducing the risk of a knee injury.
1. One T:25 pad is placed vertically on the medial quad muscle, directly applying 25 mmHg compression.
2. A second T:25 pad is placed horizontally on the medial hamstring muscles, applying 25 mmHg compression.
3. Wear 1.5 hours per day, during motion, for 10 days. Continue to wear 1.5 hours every other day, during training or practice while in motion, for the next 6 weeks.
Any competitive athlete with a history of knee and/or hamstring injuries should use the Topical Gear T25 Knee but, female athletes are at a higher risk of ACL injury. On average, female athletes have a 3.5 times greater risk of sustaining a non-contact ACL injury compared to male athletes. This gender discrepancy stems from maladaptive neuromuscular recruitment patterns and poor jumping/landing biomechanics that lead to greater risk for ACL tears in women.
Poor biomechanics disrupted neuromuscular connections, and leg muscle imbalances, all contribute to a higher rate of non-contact ACL injuries in female athletes. Poor biomechanics lead to a greater risk of ACL Injury - -especially for women.
NORMAL VS. ABNORMAL BIOMECHANICS OF THE KNEE
- Wear 1.5 hours per day, during motion, for 10 days.
- Continue to wear 1.5 hours every other day, during training or practice, for the next 6 weeks, or as desired.
- View the measuring guide for proper sizing